‘Soft opening’ UPDATE —
We’re pleased to announce that our doors
are once again open to the public.
We’ll be taking extra measures to ensure the safety of our staff and customers, and following ongoing government guidelines for social distancing and sanitisation. See a summary of our current policies below.
We look forward to seeing our wonderful customers
back in our shop again.
The Artery Team
- All customers are asked to enter through the front door, and exit through the carpark door (including framing customers).
Conditions of Entry
- All customers are asked to use the hand sanitiser available as they enter the store.
- All customers are asked to adhere to a social distance of 1.5 metres with staff and other customers.
- We are keeping to a maximum of 8 customers in store at a time.
- With the exception of those with children or people with a disability, one-person shopping is preferred.
- We ask any customers waiting to enter to also keep a distance of 1.5 metres of other customers outside the store.
- Customer interaction with staff will be kept to a maximum of 10 minutes (excluding framing staff).
- Framing customers by appointment only, and only one customer will be able to enter the design room at a time.
- Contactless payment is preferred, and we ask customers to minimise handling of products while browsing.
- We encourage anyone feeling unwell or displaying flu-like symptoms to please stay home.
Staff & Store Hygene
- All regularly used surfaces will be frequently sanitised.
- All staff to regularly sanitise.
- We will be using perspex shields at all counters.
- Any staff that are feeling unwell will remain at home.
For any enquiries, please get in touch on email@example.com
Or (03) 62343788